Story by: Nana Yaa Akyia, Tema
- Serene insurance Company LTD, the latest in the insurance industry in Ghana has officially been outdoored in an impressive ceremony held in Tema.
- Scores of industry players, politicians, corporate executives, chiefs, clergy and a cross- section of the academia attended the ceremony
- In his welcome address, the chief executives offers (CEO ) of serene insurance company, Mr. Christopher Boadi-Menash gave an assurance that serene insurance would work to improve service delivery through progressive technologies that reduced cost and provide better coverage and service to policyholders
- He observed that although the country had a large uninsured population, the few insured were not entirely satisfied with the quality of insurance services in Ghana.
- In an interviewed on the sideline with the business Journal , Chris indicate that serene insurance had already met the capital requirement of the regulatory body and poised to be the leading model in insurance delivery in Ghana.
- He also promised to pay claims on time to make insurance policy attractive to uninsured in the country.
- The Executive chairman of the First Sky Group, Mr. Eric Seddy Kutorste, on his part hinted that the establishment of the serene Insurance Company was to complement the effort of the government to bring development and relief to Ghanaians.
According to him, their desire as a group is to partner government in the journey by investing in critical areas of the economy which would stimulate employment creation, address societal needs and further improve the well-being of the people.
- The serene insurance company obtained its license in April, 2018 to operate as an insurance company to help redefine the insurance landscape in Ghana
- A subsidiary of the First Sky Group, serene insurance has a number of products which include Marine, fire, motor insurance, allied perils, pecuniary insurance and general bonds.